Saturday, March 2, 2013

Happiness is having a little bling!

For the Outlawz Greeting Card Challenge that ends Monday, it is all about the "Bling". I made a card featuring a bird image from The Stamp Pad Co.

I colored the bird and flowers with my copic markers and added bling in the form of huge pink jewels, a bejeweled green paper butterfly, a glittered ribbon sticker at the bottom and the center of each flower is colored with gold Stickles. Oh and there is a pearl in the upper left corner above the "postmark". 

Other stamps used are a flourish stamp from Me and Carrie Lou and a garden verse stamp from Paper Inspirations. My greeting is from GinaK Designs.


Enjoy your weekend!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!