Thursday, March 7, 2013

Geraniums are such happy flowers!

I love geraniums. They are so cheerful and make me feel like spring has really arrived. Of course, here in Iowa, it is a tad early to plant them but a month or so from now, I will be visiting my local greenhouse and getting on board. They come in so many colors and patterns. One of my favorites is the pink/salmon color and that is the variety I featured in my card using a free digi from Anne Fenton over at the Outlawz Creative Freebie Challenge.  Thank you Anne for the great image! I thoroughly enjoyed coloring in the basket as well as the flowers.

 
It's Thursday already. The weekend is coming!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!