Monday, March 4, 2013

Caterpillar Time!

I love caterpillars and I love purple so of course, what do we have? A purple caterpillar!  My image is called Celebrating Caterpillar and is  a digi from D2D. I used my Cuttlebug to cut my wonky die from Spellbinders and added some pretty sticker flowers from my box of treasures which is a collection of odds and ends and anything I can put on a card.

I made this card for the Color Me Creative Challenge. The optional twist is "Bugs/reptiles" so I'm thinking my caterpillar is a "bug".  I am also putting this in the Through the Craftroom Door Challenge.

 
Have a good week!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Great card!
    Thanks so much for participating in CMC challenge. DT Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!