Saturday, August 1, 2020

Show your Fall colors

FALL COLORS is the theme for the newest Paper A La Mode Challenge at the Outlawz!

I hope you will join us with a card or creation. And remember you may enter as many times as you want.





This month our sponsor is We Are 3 Digital Shop






The prize for our challenge will be a $6 voucher from our sponsor to be used in the We Are 3 Digital Shop. We will be awarding a prize for every challenge, rather than just one monthly winner.
For this challenge, our theme is FALL COLORS.


Here is my card.
 


The items I used from our sponsor, We Are 3 Digital shop are:
We Are 3 Digital Paper, Thankful, Pumpkin, Harvest
https://www.etsy.com/listing/518401628/we-are-3-digital-paper-thank...
We Are 3 Digital Shop - Autumn Sentiments, Scripture, JPEG, PNG
https://www.etsy.com/listing/548085949/we-are-3-digital-shop-autumn...
We Are 3 Digital Shop, Hearts and Home Birdie, Digital Stamp, Winter, Christmas
https://www.etsy.com/listing/560399777/we-are-3-digital-shop-hearts...

We hope you'll come play along with us this challenge at the Paper A La Mode Challenge!


Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I hope you will leave a comment as I love reading what you write.


Darcy

5 comments:

  1. OH! Darcy what a wonderful bird, I love the leaves and fab background and the so lovely sentiment. A Gorgeous card.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little bird. I love the die cut leaves. They add such a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fall colors you have used here, they look so warm. Cute digi too.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!