Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Yorkie time!!


We have a new Outlawz Sketch challenge for you! I hope you will come join us!

For June!

PRIZE IS 3 DIGITAL STAMPS



Here is the sketch for this challenge!


And here is my card using Precolored Teacup Yorkie and Vintage Teacups paper by our sponsor, The Paper Shelter. I had to rotate the sketch to make my image work with it. 




I hope you will drop by the Outlawz Sketch Challenge and see what my teammates have made!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Darcy

5 comments:

  1. OH! Such a sweet and adorable image Darcy, with beautiful papers, love the little butterflies on the side to match the one in the image.
    Take care
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card...love the yorkie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!