Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Hettie's Daisy by Createful Heart

We have a new Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge for you. We are now running our challenges on a fortnightly basis or every two weeks.


AND You may enter as many times as you wish!

For the month of November, our sponsor is


Prize is 3 digis


Here is the sketch


And here is my card using Hettie's Daisy by our sponsor, Createful Heart. I colored with Copic markers.  I'm using a new die from Spellbinders called Candlewick Classics-Etched Dies-Rectangles. I found it at a good price at scrapbook.com.



I hope you will pop by the Sketch Challenge and see the beautiful work done by my teammates!

And thanks so much for taking time to stop here at my little blog!

Darcy

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image, beautifully coloured and love the die Darcy, a Super card.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card and great take on the sketch.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!