Thursday, October 31, 2019

Clara and the Nutcracker

We have a new Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge for you. We are now running our challenges on a fortnightly basis or every two weeks.


AND You may enter as many times as you wish!


For the month of October, our sponsor is
Prize $10 USD digi prize


Here is the sketch


And here is my card using Clara. I love this image. My granddaughter was selected to dance in the Nutcracker Ballet production put on by the Iowa State Center at Iowa State University in Ames, Iowa. I'm so proud of her. She will dance as a flower.

I colored with Copic markers.


I hope you will pop by the Sketch Challenge and see the beautiful work done by my teammates!

And thanks so much for taking time to stop here at my little blog!

Darcy

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Darcy! That is a pretty image. And congrats to your granddaughter on her position.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and congrats to your granddaughter, happy for you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!