Friday, July 6, 2018

Outlawz Festive Fridays Challenge July 6

TGIF!!  I love Fridays because it signals a start to a great weekend and also a start to our new Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge.  Each week at the Festive Friday's Challenge, we give you five themes to choose from. The themes are Birthday, Get Well, Anniversary/Wedding,  Anything Goes, and Christmas.

Our sponsor for July  is The Paper Shelter   The Paper Shelter will give a prize to our lucky July winner





For my card, I used a pre colored composition by our sponsor. "Wish I was There"  It will be a birthday card. The tag is a die cut that I made with my new Gemini machine that came with several dies.  The sentiment is by Technique Tuesday.








Festive Fridays


I hope you will join us at Festive Fridays at the Outlawz!!  

And be sure and visit the Outlawz!
There are 8 challenges there in all!! Something for everyone!!


Thank you for dropping by!!
Darcy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!