Friday, November 3, 2017

Poppin' In with Poppi

A new challenge started at the Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge! Each week we give you four themes to choose from and you can enter up to three times per week! 



The themes this week are Dress Warm, Bare Trees, Let's Play Hockey, and Christmas.  For my card, I chose the Christmas theme and the image is Poppi Xmas Snowballs. 


I colored Poppi with Copic markers. I used striped paper by Stampin' Up! The jolly die cut is from a set that I forgot to write down the company name. The finished size is 5 x 7 inches.

I hope you will visit the Festive Friday's Challenge at the Outlawz and see what my awesome teammates have come up with!

Bugaboo is always our sponsor for the Festive Friday's Challenge. Our lucky November winner will receive a great prize of 5 digital stamps of your choice from Bugaboo. Please visit the Bugaboo store. They are so generous with their prizes and we couldn't have challenges without them!!



I hope you will come by the Festive Friday's Challenge at the Outlawz! My teammates have made some beautiful cards.

Have a great weekend and thanks so very much for coming by and leaving a comment. I really do appreciate you taking the time to do that!!

6 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!