Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Outlawz Sketch Challenge 10-11-17

We have a new Sketch Challenge at the Outlawz!

Our sponsor for October is Digistamps4Joy. Our October winner will get to choose four images from the Digistamps4Joy store






Here is this week's sketch.



And here is my card using a PRE-COLORED version of Ula (artist Jen L)  by our sponsor Digistamps4Joy.  



I thought it would be fun to use a pre-colored image for a change and I fell in love with Ula at the Digistamps4Joy store.  My papers, trim and sequins are all from my stash.




Hope you will come by the Outlawz Sketch Challenge and see what my talented teammates have come up with!


Thanks for dropping in! I love having visitors!

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!