Thursday, September 28, 2017

Festive Friday's Challenge 9-29-17

We have a new challenge at the Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge! Each week we give you four themes to choose from and you can enter up to three times per week! 




The themes this week are Card with Stitching (Faux or Real), Our Military, Tea Party, and Christmas.  

For my theme, I picked Card with Stitching. My image is by Bugaboo and is BUG FALL FENCE.


I colored the image with Copic markers. The image was cut out with a stitched rectangle die. On the background layer, I used a black pen to go around the perimeter with faux stitches. I made my background layer by gluing various leftover strips together. It was fun to use up some of my many scraps!
The finished size is 5 x 7 inches.


I hope you will visit Festive Friday's at the Outlawz and see what my teammates have made!

Bugaboo is always our sponsor for the Festive Friday's Challenge and is giving a great prize of 5 digital images to our lucky September winner! Please visit Bugaboo as they are so generous with their prizes and we simply couldn't have challenges without them!



Hope you will stop by the Festive Friday's Challenge at the Outlawz. 

Thanks for coming by!  Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!