Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Outlawz Sketch Challenge June 14, 2017

It's Wednesday already and we have a new sketch at the Outlawz Sketch Challenge!

Our sponsor this month is SheepSkiDesigns which is owned by  Andrea Norris, who is also the artist for SheepSkiDesigns and a very valued and talented Design Team member here at the Outlawz Sketch Challenge! Our June winner will get a digi prize from Andrea.
Okay, now here is our sketch for this week!


And here is my card using using "My Fair Lady" (SheepSkiDesigns). This is the same image that the Outlawz Progressive Challenge is using this month. I colored the lady with my Copic markers. The papers are from Stampin' Up! and are new as of June 1st.  


The border going across the gown is made with a die by Elizabeth Crafts. The pearls are from Stampin' Up!

Hope you will come by the Outlawz Sketch Challenge and see what my talented teammates have come up with!

Thanks for dropping in! I appreciate it more than you know!

4 comments:

  1. I'm in awe with this impressive card. I love the sketch and how you use it with the image and your paper. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Beautiful Darcy, the image is shown off by the flowers great use of the sketch.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, another beautiful creation! Stunning design and I love those SU papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!