Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Outlawz Sketch challenge May 31, 2017

We have s a new Sketch Challenge at the Outlawz





Our sponsor this month is All Dressed Up. The May winner will get to select two digital images from the shop.








Here is our Sketch for this week!




Here is my card! My image is called Happy Birthday -03 by our sponsor, All Dressed Up.




I colored my image with my Copic markers after cutting my image out with my seldom used Scan n Cut! (I am going to try and use it more often) My yellow oval is cut with a stitched oval die from Lawn Fawn. The papers are all from my stash and the pink ribbon is brand new from Stampin' Up! I added a few sequins to add some interest to all the yellow space. I could have easily used a smaller die, but oh, well, once it was done, I just let it be. 


If you have time, drop by the Outlawz Sketch Challenge! It is so easy to join!


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. This is a beauty. Love the image and the paper you use to go with the sketch. Very nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a VERY pretty card, love the Summery colours Darcy. If I had a S&C I would use it for all my cutting out, it looks so easy. Look forward to seeing more of it from you. :)
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!