Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Silver Bells

Hi everyone!!
It's the second Wednesday of December and we have a new Sketch challenge for you at the Outlawz!  Here is the sketch!


And here is the card I made using a pre-colored image by Beccy's Place! Thank goodness for pre-colored images as I am frantically rushing around to get all the holiday tasks completed! As much as I enjoy coloring for relaxation, sometimes it just doesn't fit into my schedule! I fell in love with the Silver Bells set of digis by Beccy's Place. You get the black and white image as well as the colored one and sentiments! Can't beat that for one low price!!

The silver matte cardstock makes a simple but elegant background for the pretty image! I added lace from my stash as well as the paper flowers and tiny strips of pearls. The bottom layer is navy blue. 

A lucky December winner will win a prize package from the Outlawz Sketch Team! I hope you will stop by the Outlawz Sketch Challenge and see what my talented teamies have made this week. 

I am entering my card in the Beccy's Place December Challenge.

Have a great day!
And thank you so much for stopping by. It is greatly appreciated!!




7 comments:

  1. A REALLY pretty card Darcy. Love the lace.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card with that beautiful image. Yes, I agree sometimes I don't know what I'd do without pre-colored images. It is such a rushed time of year no matter how much we do in advance, there is still so many last minute things to get done. Well I'm glad you found time to make this beauty. I love your pearls and lace, A true delight. Enjoy the upcoming weekend but stay warm. I saw the pictures of your back yard friends. They are beautiful, but they do want to eat everything around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! I love the lace and pearls...it looks so Victorian! Is that SU silver and navy paper? I do like there papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is fabulous Darcy, you did a wonderful job interpreting the sketch. I love all the lace you added, it gives a real vintage feel to your card and works beautifully with the silver cardstock. Wonderful!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!