Thursday, October 27, 2016

Celebrating Halloween at the Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge

Halloween is right around the corner and we are celebrating it at the Festive Friday's Challenge at the Outlawz! Every week we give you four themes to pick from and this week Halloween Day was a popular choice!!

Here is my card using a Bugaboo image. I love these images as they make such a quick and easy card and since I'm a patterned paper addict, I always seem to have no shortage of paper!
I used Copic markers to color my harvest moon and the clouds were done by sponging some ink around a scalloped circle die cut.

Festive Friday's has two sponsors every month!


Our first sponsor is a2zScrapbooking.  The prize for the monthly winner will be a digi kit. What fun!! a2zScrapbooking sells so many products and they are the exclusive dealer for Hero Arts Digital products!

Our second sponsor is Bugaboo!
The prize is $21 worth of digital images.


I hope you will check out the Outlawz!

Thanks for dropping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!