Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Outlawz Sketch Challenge September 7

Our first Outlawz Sketch Challenge of September! Our sponsor all month is Digistamps4Joy!  The winner of our September challenges will get to spend $10 at the Digistamps4Joy store.



Here is the sketch for this week!

And here is my card using Flamingo Pair. I had fun using some Washi tape for the borders. I colored the Flamingo Pair with copic markers.

Hope you will stop by the challenge and see what my teammates have created with their Digistamps4Joy images.

Thanks for dropping by!


3 comments:

  1. Cute, colorful card, Darcy. Love that Washi tape and it matches the images so well. Nice job with the water and sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vibrant pink and your washi tape plus the pretty flowers too. A Lovely card.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these hot pink flamingos, Darcy! Omg...where did you get matching Washi tape? That is the perfect accent! This is such a happy card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!