Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Outlawz Sketch Challenge May 4

It's Wednesday and we have a new sketch challenge for you at the Outlawz.

Our sponsor for May is Cre8tive Hands and the winner of our May Sketch challenges will get 3 digis of their choice!


                                                        http://cre8tive-hands.blogspot.co.uk/

Here is the Sketch for this week!



And here is my card for the Sketch Challenge. I used an image of the sun from our sponsor Cre8tive Hands. It was a fun card to make. I colored with Copic markers and everything else is from my stash of supplies that keeps getting bigger instead of smaller!!


I hope you will come check out our challenge at the Outlawz!

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. This is so darn cute, Darcy! I love that image and the bright "sunny" yellow is so cheerful for a get well card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!