Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Outlawz Sketch Challenge November 5- Have a Souper Day

A new month of sketches at the Outlawz Sketch Challenge.




Wednesday Sketch
This month of November we are fortunate to have Deedee's Digis for our sponsor!! Be sure and visit the store to see the complete line of designs!  www.deedeesdigis.com





And now for the sketch we are using this week!




And here is my DT card using Deedee's Chicken Soup Wishes set. I used the chicken, the chicken soup, and the sentiment to make my card. I colored the image with copic markers and papers from Gina K Designs.





Hope you will stop by the new sketch challenge and take a look and join us if you can!!
I've entered my card into this challenge:
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper challenge - Any occasion
Hope you are having a great week and thanks for stopping by!




6 comments:

  1. Darcy, I just adore this image and you did a fantastic job with it. Great, colorful papers and I really like that ric-rac. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Love the warm bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darcy, Just a darling image and love all the colors and you added the cutest sentiment.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!