Wednesday, February 5, 2014

February 5 Sketch Challenge

Aha!!! February is here!! The calendar says so!! And so we have our first Outlawz Sketch Challenge of the month! And besides our regular gals, we have a brand new member, Lisbeth K and a guest designer all month, Dorinda! Both ladies are so talented and what incredible cards they have made. You simply MUST check it out!! You won't be disappointed, I promise!!



Which means we also have a new sponsor for the month of February!
Make It Crafty--- they will be giving a $15 coupon to use at their store and let me tell you, what a store---fantastic!!



Here is the sketch for this week! It's a good one!!

And here is my card using Make It Crafty image Elise with Gift!




I used patterned papers from my stash. And the Tonic corner punch was used to cut my corners of the layers. Diamond Stickles was added to the bow on the package and to the Ponytail holders on my little girls hair.

I colored Elise with my Copic Markers/ Bic Mark-its

Skin: E000, E00, E01, R20
Eyes: Bic Blue Skies Blue (fine point alcohol marker)
Hair: Y28, Y26, Y23, Y21
Gift: RV19
Clothing and boots: RV0000, RV10, RV13, RV14, RV17
Belt: C3

Hope you will skip over to the Outlawz Sketch Challenge and see what our Design Team has made for you to get inspired!!





I will be entering my card in these challenges!
Corrosive Challenge - Feel the Love




HAVE A GREAT DAY!!





8 comments:

  1. Oh this is so sweet Darcy! I LOVE your mixture of heart dps and you have coloured this little darling brilliantly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image and your coloring is Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Darcy! The image is adorable and you colored it beautifully! I love the bright pinks....I just love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw this over at Outlawz, of course, but had to come for a closer look. Love all the pink, Darcy! Fab coloring on that darling image. Now, putting on my DT hat -- Thanks so much for choosing our challenge at Scribble & Scrap and playing along. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and love the bright pink! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!