Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year and a Brand New Sketch Challenge at the Outlawz

Happy New Year, everyone!!!

Happy New Year!!!!

A new Wednesday Sketch Challenge has been posted at the Outlawz!!!
I'll make this a short post as everyone is probably partying about now! Not me, I'm patiently waiting for grandkids to arrive and we will have a great time at Grandma's house!!!

Encino Stamps is our sponsor for January at the Sketch Challenge and the prize will be three digital images from that lovely company.

 




 
Here is the Sketch!


And here is my card using "Annie with Flowers".

 
I colored my image with Copic markers and picked out some pretty dotted background paper. My flowers are punches from Stampin Up.
 
I hope you will find a little time to drop by the Outlawz and join in on the Sketch Challenge!!
 
Well, hope everyone has a wonderful, happy, healthy, and prosperous new year in 2014!!!
 
 

8 comments:

  1. What a great sketch and a beautiful girly design! I like your choice of color combination too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sketch and beautiful card.
    Thank you for following my blog. I am now a follower of yours, too.
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Darcy!! Love your coloring and background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Penny! You are always so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card, Darcy! Great coloring and I love this color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!