Friday, November 17, 2017

A girl's best friend.............

I think of the saying "Diamonds are a girl's best friend."  But no......... diamonds are pretty to look at, but I will take my dog any day!! This week, one of the themes at Festive Friday's Outlawz Challenge is My Dog, My Best Friend. And that is the theme I used this week for my Design Team inspiration card.



I used a Bugaboo image called GIRLPUPPYLOVE. First, I colored my image with Copic markers and used a white Sharpie fine point pen to add some texture to the dog's fur. My sentiment is stamped with a stamp by Penny Black. I stamped hearts and paw prints on my gold cardstock. Very "Clean and Simple" Card and took no time to put together!

The other themes this week at the Festive Friday's Challenge are Gathering Winter Wood, Get Well Card, and Christmas.

Bugaboo is always our sponsor for the Festive Friday's Challenge. Our lucky November winner will receive a great prize of 5 digital stamps of your choice from Bugaboo. Please visit the Bugaboo store. They are so generous with their prizes and we couldn't have challenges without them!!

And don't forget! Every Friday, Bugaboo has Freebie Friday. And they have made it so easy! You download right from the site and don't have to go through a check out procedure. Easy peasy!!  And there are always digis that are half price for a limited time!! A great way to stock up on your favs from your wish list!








I hope you will join us at Festive Fridays Challenge and you can get a head start on your Christmas cards, too!!  


Thanks for visiting my blog and hope you will leave a comment. I appreciate you taking the time to do that so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!