Wednesday, October 18, 2017

The O Look by Digistamps4Joy

We have a new Sketch Challenge at the Outlawz!

Our sponsor for October is Digistamps4Joy. Our October winner will get to choose four images from the Digistamps4Joy store






Here is this week's sketch.




And here is my card using The O Look by Digistamps4Joy.



I dusted off my Cricut for this one. I found an overlay to use that varied some from the sketch photo, but since the sketch is for "inspiration", I decided it was okay to use the pattern rather than the stripes.  The image is colored with Copic markers and the flowers are some I just bought from Petaloo.




Hope you will come by the Outlawz Sketch Challenge and see what my talented teammates have come up with!


Thanks for dropping in! I love having visitors!

2 comments:

  1. Love the chevron stripes, I had to get my machine out for this too LOL. Love your papers and the Ostrich is such a wonderful character LOL. Such a lovely card.
    Faith
    x
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!