Friday, September 22, 2017

Festive Friday's and Squirrels and Acorns!

We have a new challenge at the Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge! Each week we give you four themes to choose from and you can enter up to three times per week! 





The themes this week are Favorite Junk Food, Let's Go Fishing, A Hunting We Will Go, and Christmas.  

For my theme, I picked Favorite Junk Food. I made my card from a squirrel's perspective.  What would be my favorite junk food? Acorns of course!!

My image is by Bugaboo and is Autumn Squirrel.  I colored with Copic markers used some paper and cord from my stash. I used two oak leaf elements for accents.
The finished size is 5 x 7 inches.


I hope you will visit Festive Friday's at the Outlawz and see what my teammates have made!


Bugaboo is always our sponsor for the Festive Friday's Challenge and is giving a great prize of 5 digital images to our lucky September winner! Please visit Bugaboo as they are so generous with their prizes and we simply couldn't have challenges without them!




Thanks for coming by!  Have a fantastic weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable, Darcy! I have some real squirrels around that look just like this! They are soooo cute, until they moved into the garage! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, clever choice of food Darcy ;) Love the card, super colouring too.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!