Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Snowmen and Tic Tac Toe

Happy Tuesday! There is a new Outlawz Colour Challenge.  The Outlawz Color Design Team has made some beautiful cards with our sponsor images.

The sponsor this month is Sheepski Designs.



At the Color Challenge this week, we are playing Tic Tac Toe! 
AJ (Art Jypsy) has made an interesting and fun Tic Tac Toe board. You can go three squares in any direction.....horizontal, vertical or diagonal.



I used the vertical column on the left.  Inspirational verse, snowflakes and peachy colors.

Here is my card using an image by our sponsor Sheepski Designs, Snowman Selfie #100.  



I colored with Copic markers. The sentiment is from a Close to My Heart Christmas stamp set and the stamped snowflake is from the same set.  I layered onto an embossed layer of white cardstock. Do you think I could find my snowflake embossing folder? Nope!!  I'm going to go through my folders this afternoon and locate it because I know I will want to use it soon! The one I used looked similar to a snowflake pattern and is by Cuttlebug.


I hope you will stop by the Outlawz Colour Challenge and think about joining us!

And thanks so much for dropping by my blog! I appreciate it!

1 comment:

  1. Darcy, I love snowmen, and these guys in their non-traditional orange accessories are just the cutest. The orange is so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!