Friday, September 8, 2017

Skating like a Bird

We have a new challenge  at the Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge! Each week we give you four themes to choose from and you can enter up to three times per week! 




The themes this week are Card with Red, Best Friends, Card with Books, and Christmas.  

For my theme, I picked Card with Red and Christmas.



My image is by Bugaboo and is Skating Bird.  I colored him with Copic markers used some paper and snowflakes from my stash.
The finished size is 5 x 7 inches.


I hope you will visit Festive Friday's at the Outlawz and see what my teammates have made!

Bugaboo is always our sponsor for the Festive Friday's Challenge and is giving a great prize of 5 digital images to our lucky September winner! Please visit Bugaboo as they are so generous with their prizes and we simply couldn't have challenges without them!


Hope you will stop by the Festive Friday's Challenge at the Outlawz

Thanks for coming by!  Have a fantastic weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Aack! So adorable! Love that image and love it with the bold red strip... so cute and so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this adorable little guy! He's skating by with all his Christmas wishes! The striped paper and added snowflakes are the perfect touches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!