Monday, April 27, 2015

Blooming Blessings by Deedee's Digis

Here is a card I made for Deedee's Digis Progressive Challenge. If you make a card with the image of the month, you get the next months's image (which is a wonderful set, actually) automatically sent to you!

Help spread the word!


Here is April's set called Blooming Blessings. Because it is the Digi set of the Month, you get all the images you see for $1.25. That is a GREAT bargain! The store link is HERE. If you participated in the challenge though, you will automatically get the May set for free.



Here is the card I made using one of the images. I used Copic markers to color the image. The papers and embellies are all from my stash.


I hope you will visit Deedee's store.

Sadly, I missed the deadline but wanted to blog my card anyway!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Darcy, this is just beautiful!!!! I love the bright Springy colors you used and that image is colored beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Penny! You are always so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!