Sunday, July 20, 2014

Through the Purple Haze Challenges Day 7 (Sunday)

Welcome to Day 7 (Sunday) of the 7 day ongoing birthday party for Through the Purple Haze Challenges !!!  This is the final day of Birthday hopping but the challenge will remain open for another week for your entries!
http://throughthepurplehazechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/



All week long Anita, Fiona, and the girls have been celebrating the one year birthday of Through the Purple Haze Challenges!!


This is Day 7 of the birthday celebration week and every day this week we have had a birthday blog hop for you.  If you have missed any of the previous day's blog hop, you may want to go back and take a look because Anita and Fiona are giving away blog candy for commenting. Just complete the hop and leave a comment on the main blog Through the Purple Haze Challenges saying that you've completed the hop and be sure to use the magic word (BIRTHDAY).
 YOU MUST USE THE WORD BIRTHDAY SOMEWHERE IN YOUR COMMENT!! So please leave a comment on each daily challenge blog. The more comments you leave the more chances you have of winning the blog candy prize for the WEEK!
And of course, we have our challenge sponsors that will award a prize from their shop. We have had 7 sponsors for 7 prizes! Wow! That's a great reason for entering our challenge. Your chances of winning are 7 times greater than our usual weekly challenge with only one sponsor.


And all of us participating in the blog hops would love to see your comments along the way for each day of this birthday week! And some of the Design Team girls are giving out a prize of their own just for commenting on their blog this weeklong party!!

I will be giving out a prize of digi images from one of the week's sponsors, too, just for commenting on my blog this birthday week! There is a small catch though. In your comment, you must use the word PURPLE!!  haha, now that's not too hard since the challenge is THROUGH THE PURPLE HAZE CHALLENGES!!  I will randomly select a winner from all the comments left on my blog this week and will pick the winner on July 23rd so you have plenty of time to comment!!  DON'T FORGET TO USE THE MAGIC WORD....(SEE ABOVE)!!



Today, our final blog hop day, we have Encino as our sponsor!  I hope you will stop by their online store and have a look around. And Pssssst!! I have heard that Encino is giving a digi to each of our entrants! Oh, my goodness, now you really have to enter!!



Shop: http://www.encinostamps.com/

Here is my card using Freddy the frog. I actually gave this card to my grandson for his 4th birthday and he LOVED it.  Made me soooooo ribbeting happy! Hahaha...... a little frog humor!
 
 
I colored Freddy with my Copic markers and added some flowers from some new Spellbinders sets that I got Flower Power 1 and Flower Power 2. The LOVE is a die from Tattered Lace called Everyday Sentiments.  Hope you like my card!
 
For the inside, I just used some stickers to go with my computer generated sentiment.
And here is our final blog hop order!  You should have arrived here from the talented Lucy and from here, you will go to awesome Sylvia!
 
Blog Hop Order:

Through the Purple Haze Challenges
 Lisbeth
 Lori 
Anita
  Lucy 
Darcy  This is me! You are here!!
  Sylvia
  Through the Purple Haze Challenges
(leave a comment to say you've completed the Hop)
 
Well, it sure has been a fun week!! I've enjoyed blogging every day and seeing all the visitors come to my blog!!
Hope to see you again!!

12 comments:

  1. What a super fun card! I like all of the pop to it and the inside as well - It has been fun doing the hop all week and seeing all of the lovely creations and some even using Purple for the First Birthday Celebration for Through the Purple Haze - have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh this is so sweet, what a great card, Love it, Loving the Birthday Blog Hop, Hazel (Didos) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Freddy, he is so cute!! Your card is great!

    Hugs
    Joanie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful froggy card! I bet Logan just loved it! I love how you created the scene around the frog with the SB flower dies! They are perfect! Happy Birthday, Purple Haze!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purple, purple, PURPLE. Okay now that I got that out of the way. lol. Oh my your card is soooo CUTE. Love how you personalized the BIRTHDAY sentiment inside. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute card. I had not heard of encino stamps before but will have to check them out. Any kid would be thrilled to receive this birthday card!. Happy Birthday Through the Purple Haze.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!