Monday, July 21, 2014

Through the Purple Haze Challenges #51 Distressing









Well, the birthday week is over at Through the Purple Haze Challenges although you may still enter the challenge there for another week yet!


Through The Purple  Haze Challenges



But time marches on and so do we!! It is Challenge #51 and we have an exciting sponsor!






My card is made with Blossom from Delicious Doodles. I am not real big into distressing as I tend to make girly and cute cards, but this was fun especially with this gorgeous image. I decided to use mainly blue colors.  I totally love my Tim Holtz Burlap Distressing Stencil and I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks for my background layer with the stencil. I randomly stamped a butterfly in black. I don't even know the maker of the stamp as it is a really old wooden one and doesn't have a company name on it.. I added a sponged in wood butterfly and some washi tape and some jewels and I was done!
 
 
 
I colored my image with Copic markers.
 
 

I hope you will join our challenge this week!!

Challenges I am entering with my card:
Delicious Doodles - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss - Butterflies
Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes

Have a great week!




 

7 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!