Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Through the Purple Haze Blog Hop Winner

Hi everyone! This is Darcy and I just drew the winner from the 42 names in a basket of all those that commented on my blog during the Through the Purple Haze Challenges Birthday Week!!

http://throughthepurplehazechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/


All you had to do was use the word PURPLE in your comments and your name went into the draw!!


I made a short video showing me drawing a name and here is the video. My first video using the iphone and it cut off a little at the end before I could thank everyone for commenting!!!


Well, something went wrong with the video so I am deleting it. There is no audio and the Play button isn't working, so I will just tell you that Susan Kennedy is the winner of a $10 voucher at Scrapper's Delights.



Thanks so much to every one that commented on the daily blog hops! It was so appreciated and I hope you had fun! I know I did!

The challenge blog for the Birthday at Through the Purple Haze Challenges is open thru Saturday night UK time so you still have time to get your card entered in for 7 (SEVEN!!!) sponsor prizes.

Thanks for joining me!

And congrats to Susan Kennedy for winning the digi prize from my blog comments!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Susan.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!