Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Outlawz Sketch Challenge

Welcome to Wednesday and a new Sketch Challenge over at the Outlawz!






Wednesday Sketch
 
Each week, we put up a new sketch and you get to see how it inspires you!! All month of July, we have had The East Wind as our sponsor. Unky will give a digi prize to our July winner. Her shop is full of delightful digi images!! I love them all!! Be sure to check it out!
 
Shop at The East Wind


 
And be sure to Like the Facebook page.
 
Here is our sketch for this week!!
 
 
 
It's an easy great sketch! Here is my card using Faith from The East Wind.
 
 
I used papers from my stash and used my Cuttlebug to cut Spellbinders Labels 4 to get my image into the desired shape.
I used Copic markers B00 and B000 for highlighting around the printed image.
 
Hope you like my card and that you will go visit the Outlawz Sketch Challenge to see what my teammates came up with for the use of this remarkable sketch!

Challenges I am entering:
613 Avenue Create - AG Use a Sentiment
Through the Craftroom Door - AG (Anything Goes
Fan-tastic Tuesday - AG
Sister Act Card Challenge - AG

Have a great day and thanks for visiting!
 

10 comments:

  1. Your sketch card is so elegant Darcy! I love the design and the colors are so pretty. The blue coordinates so well with the designer paper! Gorgeous!
    Hugs, marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I am loving this card, Darcy! I agree with Marie, very elegant and the colors are just perfect! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful use of the sketch, Darcy. Love the main focal image. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Sister Act. Cathyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Sketch and a very cool design, Darcy! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for the late comment! This is a wonderful card! Thank you for sharing your lovely work with TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!