Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Outlawz Sketch Challenge July 23

Welcome to Wednesday and a new Sketch Challenge over at the Outlawz!



Wednesday Sketch
 
Each week, we put up a new sketch and you get to see how it inspires you!! All month of July, we have had The East Wind as our sponsor. Unky will give a digi prize to our July winner. Her shop is full of delightful digi images!! I love them all!! Be sure to check it out!
 
Shop at The East Wind

 
And be sure to Like the Facebook page.
 
Here is our sketch for this week!!
 
 
And here is my card using Aurora Gardening, which was the June freebie image I received just for subscribing to the newsletter.
 

 GET TheEastWind Freebie and Promotion infos by simply subscribing to the Newsletter!
http://cmtd1.com/s/443/b785f49cd4e1df282175ca167e8fe5bd
 
 
 
I colored my image with Copic markers. All of the papers are from my stash. The little tag off in the corner is from my stash also and is a sticker. I used some think green wire to come off the tag. It was actually some floral stems I trimmed off of a paper flower. ( I never throw anything away........that was a GOOD thing in this case!)
The Happy Birthday stamp is from Gina K Designs.
 
Hope you like my card and that you will go visit the Outlawz Sketch Challenge to see what my teammates came up with for the use of this remarkable sketch!
 
Have a great day and thanks for visiting!
 
If you took part in the Through the Purple Haze Birthday Blog hops, I will be drawing my winner about 8 p.m. CST tonight! So you still have time to drop by and leave a comment for me for the week--must use the word PURPLE  in your comment to qualify!
Here's a link to the first blog hop which was Monday the 14th!
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Darcy! Your crd is beautiful. It's so bright and I love the cheerful colors! she looks like she is hopping along on a beautiful sunny day! Love your coloring and how you incorporated your theme!
    Hugs, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, Darcy! I love the color combo, and it love the sky...it just frames her so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Darcy! I love that sweet image and it's colored beautifully, awesome blond hair! Thanks so much for stopping by and following! I'm your newest follower too!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tammy! And thanks for following me too!!
      Hugs
      Darcy

      Delete
  4. Darcy, WOW!!!! Amazing as always, beautifully colored. Your image is darling. Great layout and the paper choice is incredible Fabulous ideas and inspiration, your always give me. Try warm,
    Hugz from Wisconsin, Patricia
    rubber stamping is my game blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!