Tuesday, July 15, 2014

New Sketch Challenge July 16-22

Hello everyone!


A new Sketch Challenge at the Outlawz!


We had lovely and creative entries last week and hope to have just as many if not more beautiful projects shown off this week with our Sketch.


Remember you can create anything--- a card, tag, scrap-page, giftbag, a box---- as long as the sketch is your inspiration and recognizable.
 
 
Our sponsor this month is THE EAST WIND and the images are AMAZING!!
 



 
Here is the sketch for this week!


And here is my card that I made with Aurora Young Love, a digital image by The East Wind.
I used papers from my stash and my image is colored with my Copic markers.



Hope you will join us at the Outlawz and have some fun!
Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

  1. Another totally gorgeous card, Darcy! I love the yellow and blue color combo for this adorable image! Great Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!