Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Flowers at JIC

The theme this week is Flowers at Just Inspirational Challenges. Gotta say I love flowers so I love that theme! A real favorite of mine!

Here is a pocket card I made. I had to draw a pocket so my insert would fit into it. The image is Cat in Flowers and you can buy it at the Aurora Wings store. I just love that image.  I stamped my sentiments with Gina K Designs sentiments. My flowers are colored with copic markers in various shades from the V (Violet) family. My white kitty is outlined with RV0000. Hope you like my card!





Challenges I'm entering:
Make It Monday - commenting
Show it Off Sunday - Anything Goes

I also put my card over at the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - Pocket Card just for fun!!

Have a crafty day!


12 comments:

  1. What a purfect pocket card, love it.

    Hugs
    Chris B
    http://thecardphilelady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Darcy I just love this, that fabulous image which you have coloured so beautifully. Love the colours too. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's "Lets Show it off"
    Lady Anne's
    Christmas cards 2014
    Lets Show it off

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling, Darcy! I love purple, I love cats, I love a great clean design and I love your own made pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable... you did a beautiful job on this! I'm stopping in from MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Darcy, I just love this one to pieces. That image is beautiful and so nicely colored. Great job drawing the pocket. A total winner my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love, love this card, Darcy! It is just perfect! You did a marvelous job drawing that pocket....the rhinestones are just the right touch, and everything is colored beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable Darcy..a fabulous pocket card..great drawing..I cant even get a stick man correct..lol..love the kitty too.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet that kitty is, in amongst her purple flowers. Love your card, Darcy. Thank you for leaving some love on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and beautiful tag Darcy. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  10. That kitty peeking out of the pocket is so sweet.

    I saw this on MIM and came over for a closer look. Mine is #157.

    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card hun. i love the pocket for the cute cat to go into. Thanks for playing along with JIC this week, from Sian (DT Co-owner)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!