Monday, January 28, 2013

Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge

Today's card is for the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge.  Our colors were to be Electric Orange, Cherries Jubilee, and Haute Pink. One of my favorite color combos. I went to a wedding with those same colors and it was just beautiful.

My mermaid image is a digi from Digital Delights by Louby Loo. I colored her in with copic markers and enhanced with a Sakura Stardust glitter pen. This card will go to my 6 year old granddaughter for Valentine's Day. She is all about pink, princesses, mermaids, flowers, and sparkle.




For my sparkly heart,  I used a precolored and glittered heart sold in a package at Walmart. It came with about 50 hearts of different colors and sizes.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!