Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Framed

We have a new Sketch at the Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge!




Our sponsor this month is Bloobel Stamps.  We will have two winners for April! One will get a $10 digi prize and the runner-up winner will get a $5 digi prize, both from Bloobel Stamps.






Here is our Sketch for this week!



I really love this sketch. I rotated it so my image would fit. My image is called Framed by Bloobel Stamps.  



My image is colored with Copic markers. All of the papers are by Stampin' Up!  I used punches by Stampin' Up! to make my small banners and the flowers. The cord is a hemp cord I got at Hobby Lobby. The card is 6 inches by 6 inches.



If you have time, drop by the Outlawz Sketch Challenge! It is so easy to join!


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Another cute image! Love the bright fun papers and the background of the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! what a fun card, would make anyone smile. Love the papers and embellishments.
    Faith
    A great sketch, don't think I will be able to enter this week, but if I can I will.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!