Friday, April 21, 2017

"Bacon in the Sun"

We have a new challenge  at the Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge! Each week we give you four themes to choose from and you can enter up to three times per week! 

The themes this week are Relaxing,  April Showers, Ho Ho Ho, and Farmer's Day. For my card, I chose the Relaxing theme.  Here is my DT card with a Bugaboo image that is so cute! I colored with Copic markers. The image is Bacon in the Sun.


My card is pretty simple. The fun background paper really went well with my theme. I think I got the paper on clearance for a dime.


I hope you will visit Festive Friday's at the Outlawz and see what my teammates have made!

Bugaboo is always our sponsor for the Festive Friday's Challenge and is giving a great prize of 4 digital images to our lucky April winner! Please visit Bugaboo as they are so generous with their prizes and we simply couldn't have challenges without them!



Hope you will stop by the Festive Friday's Challenge at the Outlawz

Thanks for coming by!  I love having visitors!

5 comments:

  1. This image is a hoot! The background paper couldn't be more perfect! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks, Janet! I could practically smell the bacon sizzling when I was coloring that cute pig!

      Delete
  2. Love the papers with the Pig, a Super choice, love the PIG and your colouring.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!