Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Outlawz Sketch Challenge October 14, 2015


We have a new Sketch Challenge over at the Outlawz!


And our sponsor all month is:


The monthly winner will get two digis of her/his choice, BUT, if the winner used a TSB or Glitterbabe image, they get to pick an additional digi!


Here is our sketch!



And here is my card using The Stamping Boutique's image, AJ the Pilgrim! He is so cute! Love him!!
I colored AJ with Copic markers and used some paper, gems, and ribbon from my stash! Hope you will stop by the challenge and see what my teammates have made with their Stamping Boutique images!!

Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Darcy!!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and super cute card, Darcy! I love what you did with the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darcy, Adorable and the perfect Thanksgiving card. Your background paper is great for Fall and your ribbon and bow look really nice.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!