Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Wednesday Sketch Challenge at the Outlawz

Happy Wednesday! All month is Baby month at the Sketch Challenge at the Outlawz. Trina is having a baby and I hear it is a boy!! She is due soon, so we thought we would celebrate that with a month long virtual card shower!! She does so much for the Outlawz!!

To enter the sketch challenge, you do not have to make a baby card, but if you choose to, your name will be entered in a separate drawing at the end of the month for a $5 digi prize from Deedee's Digis.

And Deedee's Digis is our sponsor for the whole month and she is giving our regular May Sketch winner a prize of $25 towards digis in her store. Isn't that a fabulous prize???

So, actually by entering our challenge, you have two chances to win a prize from Deedee's. From all the Sketch entries in May, a name will be drawn for the $25 prize and from all the baby card entries, a name will be drawn for the $5 prize.

                                                                  www.deedeesdigis.com

Who wants to see our sketch for this week?   Here it is!!

And here is my card!


I used Oh, Hoppy Day from Deedee's. I colored with Copic markers and used ribbons, twine, flowers, and papers from my stash.

Hope you will check out our CHALLENGE.    Thanks for dropping by! 

8 comments:

  1. Darcy, what a precious new baby card and that sentiment always puts a smile on my face. I love your ribbon and flowers. Also your background paper is so bright and cherry. I have that same one and use it quite a bit when I want a card to have that summer look. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darcy, Just adorable baby card. Love your paper and the colors and the cute image and sentiment. Love the sketch.
    Hugs, Pat♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww, this is so cute! This should be in a frame in the baby's room! Everything is just perfect together! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Darcy!! I love the papers you used and that cute little kangaroo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!