Tuesday, March 31, 2015

No Foolin'------A new Sketch Challenge at the Outlawz April 1

Happy April 1st!  (or Happy April Fool's Day).......no practical jokes or pranks here because I've never really cared for those kinds of shenanigans!!  Maybe because I fall for it every time!! Hahaha

But it is no joke that we have a new Sketch challenge for you at the Outlawz.

Our April sponsor is Drawn With Character. Krista has supplied our design team with some super cute images. She will award our April Sketch winner with 3 digis from her shop.



Here is our sketch this week! I love this one and I think I'm going to save it to use again and again!!


And here is my card using an Easter Bunny image from our sponsor Drawn with Character.

I used Copic markers to color in my image and to make the background around the bunny. The papers are from Close to My Heart and the flower is from a pack by Bo Bunny (just coincidental). The bling is from my stash.

I hope you will "hop" (heehee) over to the Sketch challenge and see what my teammates have done!


Challenges I am entering:
Melonheadz Friends - Spring
Crafty Boots - Easter
2CuteInk - Easter
Marker Pop Blog Challenge - Easter
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I really do appreciate it! Happy Easter to all who celebrate it!!

20 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering our 2 Cute Ink Challenge and Happy Easter!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Easter card, I love your design. Thank you for joining in the fun at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!!! Darling image and your coloring of him and the sky above him is terrific. Perfect spring like papers and you followed the sketch so nicely. Have a happy April 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for Easter! Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable Darcy! Love those colors.. The cutest image and you colored it so wonderful.
    Hugs, Pat/♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, I love how bright and cheerful it is. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This image is just the cutest, and you sure did a wonderful job of coloring it and adding a background! Love those background papers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Darcy, this is just so darn cute! The image is so sweet and I love this fun layout. I better check that one out. Thanks so much for joining us over at the 2 Cute Ink "Easter" challenge. Good luck with all of the challenges you entered and I hope you will come back and join us again!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darcy how adorable!!! Love the colors and your great coloring! Thanks for playing with us at 2CuteInk!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Darcy! Love the image, so cute and that single flower is so pretty! It's so weird to say this, lol...but thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this fortnight. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Fondly,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!