Tuesday, March 10, 2015

New Outlawz Sketch Challenge March 11

We have a new Sketch Challenge over at the Outlawz! Sandra has made a great sketch this week. I love all the lines and elements!

Wednesday Sketch

First, before we go see the sketch, I want to mention that Hannah Lynn Arts is our sponsor at the Sketch Challenge the whole month of March. I love her images so much I went and bought the cute little ballerina image I used down below to make a special card for a special friend that just had a birthday!!



The monthly winner will get a $10 certificate to use in the Hannah Lynn Arts store.

Now for the sketch!



And here is the card I made for my good and special friend for her birthday. I used the Ballet Girl image from Hannah Lynn's store.


I colored my image with Copic markers. My papers are from my stash of papers. The gems and the flowers are by the Paper Studio. the Fleur de Lis stickers are by the Paper Studio, too. And Diamond Stickles of course!

I am entering my card into these challenges:
Through the Purple Haze - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Marker Pop - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
Darcy



27 comments:

  1. Wow what a gorgeous card Darcy. That image is beautiful and it's colored to perfection. I love that dark hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous Darcy. Love that image and it works so well with the sketch.Have a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darcy what a super card....i just adore it..

    Fiona dT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, Darcy...this is just goegeous! Love that image that you colored so perfectly! And your background...oh my! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that sketch. You did a good job. Your little lady is so cute and she looks so pretty. Just got on the computer been doing some Spring cleaning, have to do it when I feel like it because I never feel like it. Hope your feeling a little better.
    Hugs, Pat/♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! That stamp is too cute and the colors are fabulous! Good luck with all of your entries!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful .... The image is so cute and the colours are lovely together.... Miss you, Miss-Darcy...xx

    Andrea TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicely done,. I love how you so boldly put the fleur de leis on their side. I would never have thought of that! so cool! BIF greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so adorable! Love the colors and image! Thanks for playing with us at Through the Purple Haze!
    Carolyn DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful image Darcy and I love the sketch you have followed. Thank you for entering the TTPH challenge this week, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great take on the sketch and love the image...Thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and so elegant too.Such lovely colouring and love the pretty details. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next time.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Take on the sketch! Just gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing it with us this week at TTCRD. Please join us again tomorrow with Another Anything goes challenge. Visit me at ialwayslovetomakecards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This i gorgeous! Great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us last week at CYP! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card! Beautiful image, colored beautifully. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!