Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Outlawz Color Challenge

I love doing color challenges but it is even more fun when you get to select the colors yourself!

This week at the Outlawz Color Challenge, we are given an inspiration photo with one color selected. You get to pick the other two colors you want to include on your project as well as the "twist". How fun is that?? Well, bunches of fun, I think!!
But first, I will mention the sponsor all month of February!
Paper Nest--- the monthly winner will get to choose 3 digi images from the store!

http://www.the-papernest.com/

Be sure and check out this great sponsor!

Now, here is the inspiration photo with the color Sky Blue chosen already.


For my color palette, I chose Sky Blue, Mossy Green, and Rust with a twist of "Add a sentiment"
Here is my card using those colors and a sentiment. The main image is Ellie with Sunflowers Inkscape by Paper Nest.


I colored the image with Copic markers and used papers from my hoarded supply! I used a small heart punch for the heart accents.
I know you will want to enter this color challenge!

Briefly, here are some rules for entering the color challenge!  The challenge colors should be clearly visible and in majority on your project. If you will be adding other colors, they should be less visible than the challenge colors. If you are using a stamped image or digi stamp, you do not have to color the image in the challenge colors. Make sure you add the "TWIST" (if there is one) to be eligible for the drawing.

I am entering my card in these challenges:
Digi Galore - a digi
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Scribbles - Clean and Simple

Thanks for stopping by!
Darcy

10 comments:

  1. Darcy, the little one would make anyone feel better immediately. Wonderful coloring and I love the little hearts letting the recipient know that this card is form the heart. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Darcy and so cheerful and bright.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darcy she is adorable and I love the bright colors. Great sentiment, I wish it was that easy. Pia was telling me that she was sick all last week with the flu. I was hoping it would be slowing down but it does not look like it is. My new meds are helping.
    Hugs, Pat/♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super adorable, Darcy! Thanks for playing with us this month for our CAS challenge at Scribbles Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Darcy! It is so pretty!

    Thanks for joining us at our CAS challenge at Scribbles Designs....

    Sandy S
    (Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!