Tuesday, February 3, 2015

New Sketch Challenge at the Outlawz February 4, 2015

A new sketch challenge has been posted at the Outlawz! Click HERE

For the month of February, I am so excited to tell you that The Stamping Boutique is our sponsor! The winner will receive 2 images of their choice.  However, if they win using a TSB image, the winner will then receive 3 images of their choice. So come on everyone, pull out your Stamping Boutique images and join the fun!

Here is our sketch for this week!


And here is my card using the Flower Cart image from The Stamping Boutique

Click HERE to go to the challenge and see what Sandra, Pat, Lisbeth, Margaret, and Nini have made using The Stamping Boutique images!!  You will be amazed!!


Challenges I am entering:
Clear it Out - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday - Pink
Party Time Tuesday -Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday - Favorite Color Combo (Pink and white)

As always, thanks for stopping by!!

17 comments:

  1. Precious image and I love the paper choices you made to go with it. That whole little wagon with umbrella would look great on my deck right now so I could look out and see all those pretty flowers instead of the almost three feet of snow that I see now when I look at my deck. LOL Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Donna! I would also like that view from my window rather than the blowing snow I see, too!!
      Hugs

      Delete
  2. Lovely bright colours on this card, thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this time.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darcy this is so adorable. your image is so cute and your paper is so happy full of beautiful colors. Nice way of highlighting the image.
    Hugs, Pat/♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, Darcy! This just says spring in every way! I love those bright cheery papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Bright and cheery, love it. Thank you for sharing with us at CIO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very cute.... Thank you so much for joining our "In the Pink" challenge at Digi Choosday's Challenge... xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely card. I love the really vibrant pink you've used. Thanks for joining in Digi Choosday's In The Pink challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card! Adorable image and paper! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - love the colours! Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Top Tip Tuesday
    Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!