Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Forever Friends

Here is a card I made for Deedee's Digis Progressive Challenge. If you make a card with the image of the month, you get the next months's image (which is a wonderful set, actually) automatically sent to you!
Here is this month's set called Forever Friends. Because it is the Digi set of the Month, you get all the images you see for $1.25. That is a GREAT bargain!

Here is the card I made with one of the images and a really wonderfully cute sentiment
 (also in the set).
I used papers from my stash along with Copic markers for coloring!
Hope you will check out Deedee's challenge.

10 comments:

  1. Love, Love, Love it, Darcy. Fantastic papers and embossing as well as your coloring. I used that same sentiment because it is so very true. Hope you are warming up a bit. We are suppose to get 1-3 inches of snow tonight and maybe another storm Sunday night into Monday. This is me whining - "I want to see some flowers and spring birds". Have a fun evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Donna!! We are supposed to get 5-7 inches of new snow tomorrow! Yay.....NOT!!!!
      Hugs!

      Delete
  2. Forget to say: Thank you for playing along with us at Deedee's again this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Darcy! Those papers are just perfect for your adorable tiger friends! Great job coloring those tigers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree those papers are purrrfect!! I love how you made the image big so the focus is on the cute image/sentiment and the papers just compliment it!
    Thanks for playing at Deedee's Digis Digi of the Month Challenge. Just a few more days and the cute March DOM will be in your in-box!!
    Kathy D.
    Deedee's Digis Sponsorship Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathy! Can't wait to see what the March digi set is!!

      Delete
  5. What a fun card, and what a great background too! I love the sentiment you chose to use from this set - it's worth a good chuckle for a good friend :) Thanks for joining Deedee's digi challenge for March!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!