Tuesday, February 24, 2015

A New Color Challenge at the Outlawz--let's play TicTacToe

I've always loved Tic Tac Toe challenges and the Outlawz Color Challenge has brought one back this week. My last week guesting over there and I have so enjoyed my fun time with Laurian, Ursula, Ina, Susan, and Kate!! Hope you will check it out because there is so much abundant talent there!!

And the Paper Nest images have been a dream to work with!!  Paper Nest is the February sponsor so please visit the store and see what I'm talking about!! The February winner will get to choose 3 digital images from the store!


Now, on to the challenge! Here is the Tic Tac Toe! Go horizontal, vertical, or diagonal!! If you use the middle space, you get to pick any color!!


For my card, I chose to use the bottom horizontal row with purple, black, and green. For my die cuts, I used Spellbinders Labels 8 and Decorative Labels 8. I had never used those together before, but I love the perfect layering look it gives. I also used gems on my card (because I am a blingy girl and I love gems of all colors!)

My Paper Nest image is Butterfly Friend Avery. I colored her with Copic markers.

I hope you will stop by the Outlawz Color challenge and see what the Design Team ladies came up with. 

Briefly, here are some rules for entering the color challenge!  The challenge colors should be clearly visible and in majority on your project. If you will be adding other colors, they should be less visible than the challenge colors. If you are using a stamped image or digi stamp, you do not have to color the image in the challenge colors. Make sure you add the "TWIST" (if there is one) to be eligible for the drawing.

Challenges I am entering:
Scribble and Scrap Challenge - Anything Goes
Come and Get it Challenge - Layer it on
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and hope you have a very lovely day!!
Darcy

6 comments:

  1. Darcy, This is a cute card with this little girls and her basket and butterfly accompanied by your cute flowers. You picked the perfect die cuts for this card. Enjoy your day which is probably cold like ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I like the pretty gemstones you added to it. Very nice. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the purple and green - one of my favorite color combinations! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Thanks for joining the Scribble and Scrap challenge, good luck

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!