Monday, December 1, 2014

Through the Purple Haze Challenges #70

It's Monday and another challenge at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!

Through The Purple  Haze Challenges
http://throughthepurplehazechallenges.blogspot.com/

On a very sad note, this will be my last card as a Design Team member at Through the Purple Haze Challenges. I was one of the original 14 and that was almost a year and a half ago. I had never been on a Design Team before and Anita asked me to apply. I had no idea how much fun I was about to have nor how much I was going to learn. Between our weekly themes and our sponsors, I stepped out of my comfort zone and made cards I never would have without being on this team.

I want to thank everyone on the team for always being so kind and nice to me. We have had our laughs and I have made so many friends. Friends that will last a lifetime!  Anita and Fiona, I wish you the best of luck as you carry on with your Purple Haze challenge. If my life ever settles down or I retire (whichever comes first), I would love to come back on the team.

Although this is my last card as a DT member, I will be back blogging for our Secret Santa Swap! So I'm not gone yet!!!

But back to this week's challenge!!  Our sponsor this week is Eiglassing. I was sent the most adorable kitty image and I have made a card with it as you will see below!!



http://eiglassing.blogspot.co.uk/p/lola.html
Eileen nickolson.
Digis for Prize



I hope you like my card and thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join the challenge! Click here!

Challenges I am entering!
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes, optional calendar
Sentimental Sundays  - Lots of Layers plus sentiment
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes





14 comments:

  1. Darcy you will be missed wholeheartedly...i have always loved your cards and it has been a pleasure and honor to work with you...best wishes my friend Anita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Anita!! We will always be friends!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to you, Darcy! Hope to see you around Blogland! I sure am jealous... maybe one of these days I can semi-retire! ENJOY!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Lost Coast Designs
    Crafty Cardmakers and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Leslie! I'm not retired yet, but hope it is coming soon!!

      Delete
  4. wish you all the best Darcy I am going to miss you. You're a very talented lady.. Love and Hugs xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowza Darcy...that card is awesome. I love the image...so adorable. Is that red metal you embossed? The studded swirly design is off the charts...love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan! It is Spellbinders metal sheets. First time I used one. Glad you like!

      Delete
  6. Keep creating you do a amazing job! love seeing your creations. :-) from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darcy this is totally adorable, thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create, hope to see you again soon {613 DT Member} Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahahah... Love those kitties and so adorable. Got to love those eyes.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!