Monday, May 12, 2014

Through the Purple Haze Challenges #41 -- For a Male

It's Monday so there is a new challenge over at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.






Our theme this week is  Anything Goes with Optional Theme "For a Male".


We have Sassy Studio for our sponsor this week.


http://buysassystudiodesigns.blogspot.no/


The image I was given by Sassy Studio Designs is Curvy Baby Doll. Soooooo, the card I made is definitely one that I could only give my hubby!! You'll see why!


Here is my card!

I colored with Copic Markers. The papers are from my stash. The blingy heart is also from my stash. "Feeling Frisky?" is a sentiment from Gina K Designs.




Have a great day and I hope to see you over at the Challenge!

Challenges I am entering:
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes with Optional Bingo ( I used 4 items from Column 1: Image, Patterned Paper, Solid Paper, Sentiment)
Color Me Creative Challenge - Pretty Pastels














4 comments:

  1. Cute card, Darcy! Love the color of the lingerie, and the extra bling! Thanks for playing along with our Pretty Pastels challenge at Color Me Creative! Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, la, la! What a great "fun" card! What husband wouldn't like getting this card! I love your coloring and that background is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janet! I have to admit she was fun to color!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!