Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Liebster Award............Part 2

Liebster Award, Part 2

If you've been blogging awhile, you already know all about the Liebster Award!! I've been blogging not quite a year and a half, and although I have heard of this award, it is just this week that I was nominated not only once, but twice!!! (So, since I don't know of any rules that prohibit me of being nominated twice and accepting the award, I will do double duty!! First, thank you, ladies, for the nomination!!  (It looks like I've been nominated a third time by my good buddy Janet McLaughlin so there will be a Part 3). That's okay because I can think of lots of people to keep this going!!


http://wordingwell.com/the-liebster-award-the-official-rules-my-first-blog-award-and-a-few-personal-secrets-revealed/
Part 1:  Here's the link to that blog post in case you are interested.  LINK

Part 2:  The second nomination came from my friend Charlene Mitchell. We are both members of the Outlawz Design Team and we are also classmates in the Backgrounds Class at Color Me Creative.  HERE IS HER BLOG. A wonderful blog. I hope you will go check it out. She posts a new blog every day and she has amazing talent!! Charlene chose 11 questions to ask me about my crafting hobby.








Rules for participation in the Liebster Award Nominations



Thank you Liebster Blog Award presenter on you blog and answer the questions they presented.
  • Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
  • Copy and paste the pink Liebster Award logo to your blog.
  • Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award who have less than 300 followers. 
  • Create a new list of 11 questions for them.
  •  Inform them of their nomination.  


So here are the questions Charlene asked of me:




How long have you been crafting?   Since I was in junior high. My grandma got me interested in crocheting and embroidery.


What other hobbies do you do? I like photography, feeding and watching birds, growing flowers, and doing landscape work


Why did you start a blog? I started a blog to enter challenges at the Outlawz.


Are you on any Design Teams? Two of them, the Outlawz and Through the Purple Haze Challenges.


What inspires you the most in your card creations? Sketches! I love sketch challenges. Love the challenge of following the sketch as closely as I can


What is your favourite colour to craft with?  It has to be purple!!


What can’t you live without when it comes to making cards?  It has to be my paper trimmer and next would be my copic markers.


What is your favourite time to craft?  Between 8 p.m. and midnight.

What do you do to relax?  Color with my copics and play Jewel Blitz!


What is your best quality?  I can keep a secret FOREVER!!


What makes you laugh out loud?  Being with my grandkids!!









Well, there you have my questions and answers that Charlene asked me. Thanks again, Charlene, for nominating me and be sure to stop by her BLOG.


Five people I am going to nominate are: LisbethAnita BlakeLucy Gregg, Jacqui Woodward, and Fiona Henderson.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
So this is Part Two. In the next day or two, I  will do Part Three with Janet McLaughlin.

Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!