Sunday, April 27, 2014

Liebster Award

If you've been blogging awhile, you already know all about the Liebster Award!! I've been blogging not quite a year and a half, and although I have heard of this award, it is just this week that I was nominated not only once, but twice!!! So, since I don't know of any rules that prohibit me of being nominated twice and accepting the award, I will do double duty!! First, thank you, ladies, for the nomination!!


http://wordingwell.com/the-liebster-award-the-official-rules-my-first-blog-award-and-a-few-personal-secrets-revealed/


Part 1:
The first nomination came from Sandra Van Blaricum. She is the team leader of the Design Team I am on at the Outlawz Sketch Challenge! HERE IS HER BLOG. It is a great blog. I hope you will go over and see her lovely artwork. It will knock your socks off!!! Sandra chose 11 questions to ask me about my crafting hobby.






Rules for participation in the Liebster Award Nominations


Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and answer the questions they presented.
  • Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
  • Copy and paste the pink Liebster Award logo to your blog.
  • Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award who have less than 300 followers. 
  • Create a new list of 11 questions for them.
  •  Inform them of their nomination.  


So here are the questions Sandra asked of me:




 1. What or who was your inspiration to start crafting?  My grandma. She taught me how to crochet and embroider and then I went to plastic canvas and other forms of crafts.

 2. When did you start crafting?  Some time in junior high school.

 3.What is your favorite style of crafting? Making handmade cards is my favorite.


 4.What is your favorite time of the day to craft? After supper.

 5.If you could only choose three craft items to make a card what would they

be? Hmmmmm.....that would have to be pretty patterned paper, a stamped or digi image, and my copic markers.

 6.What other hobbies do you have? Flower gardening, bird watching and bird feeding, photography

 7.Whats your favorite crafting tool? Cuttlebug

 8.Name 5 things on your desktop right now?  Paper cutter, tape runner, copic markers, paper scraps, sponge daubers


 9.Who is your "Idol"in crafting land? Sandra Van Blaricum of course!! She is fantastic.




10.What would you like to learn in crafting? How to draw my own digi images
11.Name one thing you can't craft without. My paper cutter


Well, there you have my questions and answers that Sandra asked me. Thanks again, Sandra, for nominating me and be sure to stop by her BLOG.


Five people I am going to nominate are: Janet McLaughlinHelen SmithWendy Billings, Andrea Beecroft, and Katya Bess.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
So this is Part One. Tomorrow I will do Part Two with Charlene Mitchell.

Have a wonderful day!!!






2 comments:

  1. LOL Darcy!!! you're giving me too much honor :D
    Thanks.Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!