Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Outlawz Sketch Challenge November 6-12

A new sketch for you at the Outlawz Sketch Challenge. Our lovely sponsor this month of November is the Paper Shelter. The very generous prize is a $20 coupon to use at their online store!


http://thepapershelter.com/

Here is the sketch!







Here is the card I made for the sketch using the Paper Shelter image called Japanese Cute Doll that was given to the Design Team to use!

 
I used copic markers to color my image. The background paper is from my stash as are the flourish and the brads, and sticker ribbon! I punched a dragonfly twice and glued them together to make a 3 dimensional element and painted some diamond stickles on the body.
 
Hope you will stop by the CHALLENGE and see what the Design Team has cooked up for you!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Darcy

6 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful take on the sketch. Loving the Asian theme. I am also now your latest keen Follower xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Desire for being a follower and for your lovely comment!!!
      Hugs
      Darcy

      Delete
  2. I would love it if I could fit into that beautiful dress of her. But those days are gone. LOL You did such a wonderful job with this card. I love that you added the 3-D dragon fly to match the one in the paper. Fabulous coloring and the flourish is such a sweet addition. Enjoy your Wednesday,.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunning card, Darcy! I love the Asian theme! Your paper choices are perfect and your coloring is beautiful!! Great embellishments finish the card perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, I love The Paper Shelter. Great coloring!!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!