Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Outlawz Creative Freebie Challenge

Alas, all good things must come to an end sooner or later. This is the last Outlawz Creative Freebie Challenge. Anne and Sandi have so generously given away their free digi images for quite some time. Both ladies are very involved in so many activities and time has become an issue! The both of them will still be around on the web and you will see them regularly at the Outlawz and Through the Craftroom Door Magazine.

Here is their websites if you would like to visit!
Anne - http://annescards4u.blogspot.com/p/annes-digital-art.html
Sandi - http://sandisamples.blogspot.com/p/digi-by-sandi.html

Here are both of my cards-- the first one using the freebie image from Anne. I used Copic markers to color.



This card is using the freebie image from Sandi. I used Copic markers on this image also.


Thanks, Sandi and Anne for all you have done for the Creative Freebie Challenge at the Outlawz!!
I will miss playing along..............

Darcy

7 comments:

  1. Sad to see the CFC end even though I rarely played. That butterfly with the poinsettias is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Darcy, these are stunners! I don't know which one would be my favorite! That butterfly is beyond gorgeous, but I love the other one as well, particularly the ho, ho, ho across the bottom! Is that Washi tape?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janet! No, the ho,ho,ho, was part of a 112 x 12 Christmas paper and I cut it away from the rest of the paper.

      Delete
  3. Stunning Darcy!! Love those images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and thank you for stopping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!